Sunday, August 29, 2010
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Karla and Isabella
Thursday, August 26, 2010
This is a card I made for a sketch challenge. Wish me luck:) I used Create a Critter for the bee and paper pups for the clouds. Not sure if you can tell from the picture but I did do some inking around the clouds for dimensions and used satin ribbon over the border punch. Thanks for dropping by.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Friday, August 13, 2010
Cassandra (age 11). Congratulations!!!!! you have won our first Kid's Challenge. You did an excellant job. We will get your prize to you as soon as possible. Keep joining in our Kid's Challenges:)
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Friday, August 6, 2010
"Hi, I am Isabella and I am 8 years old. I have been crafting with my mom for pretty much most of my life. It's fun because you can be creative and do whatever you want. I hope you enjoy our Kid's Challenge!" ~Isabella
I want to do everything possible to encourage her creativity. On that note....I introduce to you...our Kid's Challenge!
- Anyone 12 and under will be eligible to participate.
- All you have to do is make a project to meet the challenge.
- take a picture of it and e-mail it to email@example.com (please include child's name and age)
- We will pick a winner randomly on the following friday and post a new challenge and the winnner. The winners project will be posted on this blog. We are choosing the winners randomly so everyone has the opportunity to win. We may even choose someone for a special mention. (only US participants because of shipping cost)
- There will be a minimum of one prize per challenge and perhaps even one for the a special mention.
- Have Fun Crafting!
"Summer Fun" Challenge #1
Here is the prize for the winner:
Here is Isabellla's Challenge:
Post any craft project that reminds you of summer. It can be a scrabook layout of somthing you did over the summer, a card with summer images or any other project that screams "Summer" to you. Entries are due by Thursday 12, 2010 and we will choose the winner of this first challenge on Friday 13, 2010. Thanks for participating.
This is a layout of our trip to Disney.