background


Sunday, July 25, 2010

Purse Mini Album (Thanks Kathy!)







I used a boder punch for the decorations on the pockets.


1 inch binding rings were used to hold the handle and the pockets in the album. I used my Crop-a-dile for punching the holes on the purse since it is pretty thick.


Magnetic closure attaches similar to a brad...very simple but looks "professional"



Flower was cut out with my cricut at 2", 1.75", 1.5", 1", .75" and attached with a brad made from the same paper with the i-top.






I love the way this turned out. I followed the instructions from Kathy Orta at paperhenomenon.blogspot.com. She has an awsome class and we had a lot of fun putting this purse together so if you haven't checked her out it's a must. The purse is about 7 inches wide by 5.25 inches tall not including the handle. I used cereal boxes which I cut and covered. This is a project that is fun to do because you begin to see results quickly. The closure is a magnetic closure and both the closure and the handle can be found in the purse making section at your craft store. I got mine at JoAnns. I can see this used for an event such as a bridal or baby shower or as a brag book to keep at the office:) If you are interested in making one check out Kathy's video on u-stream and .....




Happy Crafting,

Karla

3 comments: